The HI:RISE LIFT is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral.
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Versatile top socket with indicator for use on a track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Chord: 190.6mm
- Projected area: 90.255 mm²
- Wingspan: 600 mm
- AR: 4.0
- Volume: 982,088 mm³
The Set includes:
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)
We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2019 models.
Basalt is a volcanic mineral fiber which offers vibration resistance and durability while maintaining a high strength to weight ratio. Washed pure molten basalt rock is absent of toxic additives. The combination of wood core with basalt laminate provides a flex characteristic, unique to Cabrinha.