The Double Agent crosses seamlessly between surf skating and hydrofoiling. With the expanded range of our all new foil wings, masts and fuselage, the Double Agent just became much more customizable to your riding preference.
The Double Agent is a wood constructed surf skate shape that doubles as the perfect deck to mount our new Hi-Rise hydrofoil system. With three different mast sizes (40, 60, 85cm), and a high speed or high lifting wing set, your foiling needs are well covered.
One board. Two uses. A performance hydrofoil board that’s incredibly easy to ride. Quickly converts into a fun surf skate.
- Fun multi use board: foil / surf skate / wake surf
- Easy to use and progress
- Lively and responsive shape
- Single concave to angled v-tail channels provides exceptional grip
- Strapless, 2 or 3 strap configuration - for a fully customizable ride
- Full EVA deck pad - thick & comfortable
- TT quad fins for surf skate / wake surf use
- Compatible with the modular HI:RISE foil system
Included with the board:
2x 30mm fins, 2x 50mm fins, 8x 6x25mm screws. Straps sold separately.
Design: Lars Moltrup
We use a premium “A-grade” Paulownia wood core which is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex more naturally and freely. Found in all 2019 models.
Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.