Designed for riders looking for an efficient power source to use with many types of watercraft, the all-new Crosswing is the simplest form of wind driven power you can hold in your own two hands. The Crosswing is a compact, fully controllable inﬂatable wing with an incredibly wide range of use on water or land.
Its simplicity is unmatched. The Crosswing is free of control lines, there is no mast, no separate boom or a control bar. Everything you need to ﬂy the wing is contained in its fully integrated form. Once you inﬂate the wing (in 20 seconds or less), it is ready to ﬂy.
The Crosswing is instantly compatible with many boards currently in use, from foil boards to SUPs to snowboards or skateboards, making it the perfect tool to ﬂy yourself across any body of water or land.
1 Strut, Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral swept profile.
- Rigid Frame: the inﬂated outline and boom provide structure and performance at a fraction of the weight of aluminium
- Water Friendly: The Crosswing ﬂoats in a resting state on the water until you are ready to pick it up and ﬂy
- Transportability: the inﬂatable airframe technology eliminates the need for large and heavy physical spars, the deﬂated wing packs itself into a travel-friendly size
- Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- High Tenacity Dacron Leading Edge
- Integrated EVA grab handles
- Kevlar wingtip reinforcement
- Sprint Inflation Valve
- Safety wrist leash
- No Mechanical parts
- Extremely safe operation
- Refined low end performance for maximum upwind ability
- Exceptionally light weight design
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
Our Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
Provides the structure that keeps the kite design true to its intended shape while in-flight. The stable frame drives the kite through turbulence with a minimal amount of deformation and has excellent overall de-power. The inflated leading edge introduces the laminar flow of air across the kite’s Pure Profile panels, for a quick recovery if stalled and prevents the kite folding on itself. The inflatable structure reduces the amount of bridling required for stability. It also provides safety by providing some flotation in the water, and enables easy re-launch.
The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters. Once inflated, you can lock off each strut independently to keep your kite’s rigid frame, and isolate any accidental strut deflation from the rest of the kite. When the session is over, the entire kite will deflate in seconds thanks to the Airlock valve’s large dump feature.